Log In & Access
How do I log in?
To login, select the blue log in button in the left-hand menu or the red log in button from the top right of your screen.
I forgot my password.
It happens! Click the button below to reset your password.
I need to update my profile.
I'm not being shown member pricing.
Are you currently a member of ACC? Check your member status by going to the My Memberships section of your ACC profile. If something doesn’t look right, please reach out to our Membership at the contact details below:
Australian members may contact Membership at:
ACC Membership (AUS)
1800 571-207 or +03 9248 550
Enrolling in a Course
Do I have to be a member to take a course?
You do not need to be a member to enroll in many of ACC's online courses. Some courses are designated as members only or will have a fee associated with it for non-members.
If you are not an ACC member and wish to enroll in online courses, please create an account through the form below.
How do I enroll in a course?
To enroll in a course, navigate to the course's product page and select the "Register" button.
Where are my program materials?
Program materials for your confirmed courses can be found on the course listing under the “handouts” tab.
Note: courses which do not qualify for CLE/CPD credit may not have any materials listed.
Where can I find my learning history?
You can find all of your confirmed course enrollments under the “My Dashboard” tab on the left menu.
How can I submit an idea for a program?
Submit your program request in the form below:
How can I enroll multiple people in a course?
Users may enroll other ACC members in paid courses using the email address associated with their ACC account.
- To begin, select “Register” on the course you are interested in enrolling members in.
- Select “Complete Registration Now”
- From checkout, select “Change” beneath the name of the registrant you would like to swap with another member of your membership.
- A new window will appear prompting you to enter the email address of the user you would like to register. Enter the email address of the member you would like to enroll. Then, click “Check if User Exists.”
Note: The member must already have an ACC.com account with the associated email address.
- Confirm the name displayed matches the name of the member you would like to enroll and then select “Change User.”
- You may enroll additional users for the program by selecting “Add a Registration for Another User”
- Once you have added all of the members you would like to enroll to your cart, you may continue by selecting “Place My Order.”
How do I identify if a program is eligible for CLE/CPD credit?
To identify a programs' eligibility for continuing legal education/professional development credit, navigate to the program listing and see the "CLE/CPD Information" tab. This tab contains details on credit availbiilty and how to request or apply for which jurisdictions credit is available in and how to request a certificate or apply for credit.
Is there a cost for CLE/CPD-approved courses?
ACC members receive free credit for courses appearing in the Live Virtual Programs catalog. Non-members will see a fee for live CLE/CPD programming. On-demand CLE/CPD programming will have a fee associated with it for both members and non-members.
How do I access my certificate(s)?
After completing a CLE/CPD-approved course, follow the instructions below to access your certificate(s).
IMPORTANT: If you are seeking credit in any of the following jurisdictions you MUST request this during the course registration process: Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, New Mexico, Vermont, or Washington.
Steps to access CLE/CPD Certificate(s):
- First, navigate to the CLE/CPD-approved course under "My Dashboard" and complete the "Program Feedback Form" as shown below.
Next, please provide the verification codes as provided during the course (see diagram below).
Once both verification codes have been provided, the "Certificate Claim Area" will unlock. Then follow these simple steps:
- Select the state(s) in which you are seeking credit.
- Note if barred in multiple jurisdictions, you will need to complete the “Claim/View Credits” for each jurisdiction for which you need a certificate.
Who can I contact with additional CLE/CPD Questions?
Don't see an answer to your question listed here? Please contact our CLE/CPD team at email@example.com.
What is an ACC Network?
ACC Networks offer the ability to quickly access relevant, industry-specific resources and information that are designed to help you impact your profession.
Benefits of Joining a Network
- A convenient way to interact with in-house lawyers in your practice area
- Online resources specific to your work
- Online forums to discuss and share knowledge on a variety of legal topics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest issues and trends in your industry
- Make informed decisions by asking questions of your peers and downloading shared content
- Attend online education events, like monthly webcasts, from the convenience of your office
In-House Counsel Certification
For questions concerning the ACC In-house Counsel Certification Program, please see the FAQs below:
Have a question not answered above?
Please contact ACC Staff using the contact form below: